The following information is important for you to know if you use this web site or buy products from us. You should also know that some of the information may change from time to time and without notice. We’ve tried to make it easy to understand. If you are unsure or have any questions about our terms please contact us.
Your Life! Purchase
Our prices are listed in Australian dollars. GST is included in the price but shipping costs are not and will be added during the checkout process. From time-to-time our prices may change.
Delivery times provided on this web site are estimates. We won’t be held responsible for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries and please make sure to provide the correct delivery address. Life! can’t be held responsible for incorrect delivery addresses.
You are responsible for checking your purchase when you receive it and notifying us to request a replacement product or refund if it is damaged or faulty.
If you would like to return or exchange your product purchase because you aren’t happy with it or due to a manufacturing fault, contact us within 60 days and we will send you a replacement product or credit you with a refund.
If we can’t replace or exchange a returned product we will reimburse you for both the price of the purchase and all shipping charges.
We accept order cancellations as long as we receive them prior to shipping. If the order has been shipped we may refuse to accept the cancellation.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order without giving a reason. If we do cancel your order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. If we do cancel your order we will contact you and immediately refund your credit card or paypal account for the total amount charged.
As far as allowed by law we are not liable for any personal injury, incidental damages, consequential loss or like claims arising from the incorrect use of our product/s.
- Gift Vouchers will be issued as E-Gift Cards that are sent in an email.
- Gift Vouchers expire three years from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used to purchase goods at www.lifeliveitup.com.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable in any retailer, or other online store, stocking Life products, such as Kmart or Big W, Temple & Webster, Catch, etc.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or travellers cheques, returned for a refund, or, have their balances consolidated to a new gift voucher .
- No change will be given for a purchase made with a Gift Voucher.
- Only a single Gift Voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
- Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable and it is up to the holder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the voucher expires.
- When the cost of a purchase exceeds the available voucher balance, the holder will be required to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment.
- Gift Vouchers should be treated like cash.
- Gift Vouchers are supplied by SlumberTrek Australia Pty Ltd.
- SlumberTrek disclaims all responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- Anyone holding the gift voucher can use its value to make purchases so your gift voucher and unique code should be kept secure.
The Life! web site
All content and trade marks used on this web site are either owned by Life! or we have a license to use them. Access to our web site does not give you license to use the content or trade marks in any commercial way without getting our written permission first except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
If you provide comments or feedback to us on the web site we might use them to promote Life! and our products. If we do use them we don’t need to advise you or pay you or others for their use. In making the comments you also acknowledge that their content is your responsibility.
Life! is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this web site or any web site linked to or from this web site.