Your LiFE! Purchase – Terms of Trade
LiFE! means Slumbertrek Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 96 053 425 782)
Customer means the party purchasing the products of LiFE!
Our Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for products carried out by LiFE! are inclusive of GST. All prices are subject to GST at the prevalent rate.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- Some outgoings, such as postage, may incur GST and, should this occur, LiFE! will pass on the total cost to the Customer, subject to these Terms of Trade.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned products only. Deliveries and couriers incur additional fees. Please see the Postage and Delivery section of these terms and conditions for further details.
- Whilst LiFE! will make every attempt to make all products advertised available to Customers, this cannot be guaranteed. We will notify the Customer as soon as practicable if a product they have purchased is not available.
- In the event of a technical error, LiFE! reserves the right to cancel an order. LiFE! will notify the customer as soon as practicable and provide the Customer with a refund.
- Any promotions are subject to stock availability, whilst stocks last. Promotional discount codes are limit 1 per customer, cannot be used on sales items or in conjunction with other discounts.
Payment of our Invoices
- LiFE! requires payment, in full and clear funds, upfront, before any products held in stock are shipped.
- LiFE! offers and provides gift vouchers via its website, for any amount.
- The gift voucher shall be issued electronically to the Customer’s nominated email.
- Gift vouchers may only be used for purchases from lifeliveitup.com.au. Gift vouchers are not redeemable anywhere else, whatsoever.
- The gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and the refund policy, expressed further below, expressly excludes Gift Vouchers.
- Only one gift voucher can be used per transaction.
- Gift Vouchers shall be honoured for a period of three (3) years from the date they are purchased in compliance with Australian law. Any unused value upon the expiry of this period will not be refunded.
- Any person with access to the unique code on the gift voucher can make a purchase using the voucher.
- Gift vouchers once purchased become the sole responsibility of the Customers. LiFE! bears no responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- Whilst LiFE! will make every attempt to ensure the colours displayed on the website accurately reflect product colours, this cannot be guaranteed.
- The Customer agrees that the products, when used as intended, have a LiFE! expectancy of several years.
- The Customer agrees to use the products in the manner stipulated on the product packaging, product tag and/or appropriate information on its website.
- In relation to faults, damage, cancellations and refunds, please see our Returns Policy herein.
- Save for the Consumer Guarantee afforded by Australian Consumer Laws, LiFE! makes no guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the content of its website, the nature and use of its products and will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred, whatsoever, in connection with the use of this website and use of the products sold by LiFE!.
- Please contact LiFE! via email to email@example.com to request a replacement or refund. Information required in this email, as well as the refund and replacement process generally is found on the LiFE! live it up website.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, LiFE! requires Customers to have requested a replacement product or refund within 60 days of purchasing the same.
- In determining whether a refund or replacement may be granted, LiFE! is entitled to consider the following:
- The type of product;
- How the Customer is likely to have used the product;
- The length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used; and
- The amount of use the product could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
- LiFE! does not offer a refund or exchange if the Customer simply changes their mind.
- If the product is to be exchanged for a more expensive product, the difference may be charged by LiFE!. Similarly, if the product is to be exchanged for a less expensive product, then the difference will be refunded.
- The Customer shall be liable for the shipping costs associated with returning the product. LiFE! will only refund a Customer for these costs if the product is faulty.
Postage and Delivery
- The LiFE! ‘Shipping Information’ is available at LiFE! website. The information provided here may change without notice.
- LiFE! delivers products Australia wide but not internationally. Deliveries are charged at the market rate.
- Unless expressly stated, or arranged separately between LiFE! and the Customer, LiFE! will use its discretion in utilising a variety of delivery methods to transport product to Customers once sold.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure delivery occurs within the prearranged time schedule, some delay may occur beyond the control of LiFE!. For this reason, LiFE! does not guarantee delivery dates and a late delivery does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- Subject to these Terms of Trade, LiFE! will generally dispatch an order within 24 hours of it being made. However, this may extend to 2 or 3 days in peak period.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, LiFE! is not obliged to offer a refund or discount in the event that the courier or postage service provider loses or otherwise damages the product. If the Customer would like to insure against damage incurred during the delivery process, that is a matter for the Customer and such costs will not be borne by LiFE!.
- LiFE! takes the Customers privacy seriously. LiFE! will protect the Customer’s personal information as required by Australian Privacy Laws regarding the use of personal information. LiFE! will not use the Customer’s personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction, or providing marketing material (subject to subscription). The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to LiFE! that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws LiFE! may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by LiFE! to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to LiFE!, then the Customer must notify LiFE! immediately. Likewise, LiFE! will notify the Customer, and if necessary, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if LiFE! becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Any transactions completed with LiFE! are completed using SSL technology, which provides high level encryption for online transactions.
- Your credit card information is not stored by LiFE!, whatsoever. Any online payment is transacted via third party providers and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers.
- LiFE! reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. LiFE! has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by LiFE! is strictly prohibited. LiFE! reserves its rights in this regard.
- Any material prepared by LiFE!, including, but not limited to, its website, is for your general use only. LiFE! makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or suitability of the material provided whatsoever. The Customer, or disseminator of the material does so at their own risk and agrees not to hold LiFE! or its agents liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
- The Customer agrees that any positive comments and or imagery provided to LiFE! about the products or the use of the products can be used by LiFE! for marketing purposes.
- Terms of Trade may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms of Trade alterations.
- LiFE! shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of its website, the use of third party merchant facilities.
- Should funds not clear, or a transaction disputed with a provider or merchant, the product will not be sent.
- The Customer is agreeing fully to LiFE!’s Terms of Trade by electing to purchase products from LiFE!.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use (‘Terms’) govern the use of the website located at www.lifeliveitup.com.au (the ‘Website’). The Website is provided by SlumberTrek Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 96 053 425 782) 42 Ellingworth Parade, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia.
In these Terms, an individual visitor to the Website is referred to as ‘you’ and SlumberTrek Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 96 053 425 782), is referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’.
By proceeding to use the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms, in their current form and as they may be amended by us from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms, you must discontinue your use of the Website immediately.
Users of the website warrant that they are not under the age of 13 years. Any user of the website that is under 13 years old must access this commercial website only under the strict supervision of a parent or guardian.
Further, users warrant that they are based in Australian.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia and the Australian courts have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
If you have any queries or complaints regarding the Website or these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND THE WEBSITE
We may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE
We take reasonable precautions to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate but we do not guarantee its accuracy. You should take appropriate steps to verify information displayed on the Website before relying on it. Downloading material from the Website is done at your own risk and any materials provided via the Website are provided on an “as is” basis.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
We provide the Website without warranty of any kind. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability regarding subject matter or a cause of action that cannot be excluded or limited by Australian law.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. If you are a business user, please note that in particular we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation. We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that the Website will always be available or be uninterrupted and reserve the right to suspend access to the Website without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Nothing in these Terms operates to transfer, assign or grant any of those rights to you. You must not reproduce or use images, trademarks or names displayed on the Website other than for your personal use without written permission of the owner.
Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may make a print copy of any parts of the Website that you require for your own personal use, provided that in doing so you do not remove or alter any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in that part of the Website. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors, if any.
DATA AND PRIVACY
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We assume no responsibility for the content of any websites linked on our Website or websites from which you have accessed our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.